Attention should be paid to the labeling machine during use
1. Confirm the product labeling direction and tooling orientation.
2. The operation of the product is consistent with the equipment.
3. The labeling machine should have strict safety operation guidelines.
4. If the automatic labeling machine fails, it must be inspected and repaired by professional or authorized personnel of the manufacturer.
5. Before the labeling machine is started, check the corresponding power supply and air source; and ensure that no obstacles enter the working range of the labeling machine.
6. When the labeling machine is running, it is forbidden to have any flammable or explosive, or corrosive objects near the working range of the labeling machine.
7. When cleaning and maintaining the labeling machine, pay attention to the waterproof and moisture-proof treatment of electrical components.
8. If the labeling machine is not used for a long time, please unplug the power cord or cut off the incoming power.