1. The structure of the stirring blade of the slow mixing system is frame type, double stirring type, the middle blade and the frame type wall rotating blade are convective stirring, and the working speed of the rotating blade should be within the range of 15-60r/min. Speed is too slow: reducer heat is serious, speed is too fast: reducer damage accelerates.
The bracket is made of polytetrafluoroethylene, and the heat exchange is adjusted to fit the pan wall.
1. Two counter-rotating low-speed mixing systems. It consists of a hanger covered with scrapers and blades.
2. The fully automatic movable scraper is made of PTFE material, which can only work under the condition of materials, and it is easy to disassemble and clean.
3. Dynamically balanced concentric shaft.
4. The outer hanger and inner blade are made of stainless steel SUS316L
5. The electronic timer is installed on the PLC for easy adjustment of working time
6. The production speed of the geared motor equipped with ABB can be directly adjusted by the frequency converter, and the speed is 0-80rpm/min.
2. Fast homogeneous mixing system
1. The rapid homogenization and mixing action is completed by a turbine installed in the center of the tank bottom
2. The turbine consists of a tooth-shaped stator and a rotor with blades.
3. The turbine is made of SUS316L stainless steel, and the rotating part is dynamically balanced concentric shaft.
4. The electronic timer is installed on the PLC to adjust the processing time
5. The geared motor is produced by ABB company, adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, the speed is 0-3000r/min
Three heating/cooling system
1. Heating is transferred from the external steam through the jacket to the inner tank
2. Control the water temperature in the jacket through the temperature controller from the PLC.
3. The temperature control consists of an electronic temperature controller and a galvanic couple installed at the bottom of the tank, which can accurately read the actual temperature of the material.
4. Cooling is done directly by the external cold water through the jacket.
Fourth, the vacuum system
1. Water ring vacuum pump
2. The vacuum gauge indicates the vacuum in the container
3. The vacuum safety switch is designed to avoid operations that are strictly prohibited to open the upper cover when there is a vacuum.
4. The air tightness of the upper cover is guaranteed by the silicon packing on the flange
5. Theoretically, the maximum vacuum degree is 730mm/hg at 20 degrees Celsius. In order to obtain a perfect emulsification effect, it is necessary to prevent air from entering the material. Processing under vacuum allows direct injection of liquid or powder into the container
5. Upper cover lifting system
The lifting and lowering of the upper cover is completed by a set of hydraulic devices, equipped with a safety limit system, which can keep the upper cover at any desired position.
6. Container dumping system The container dumping system is used for unloading, which is completed by a manual runner and stays at any angle.
7. The processing control observation window is equipped with a washer and a lamp, and has good internal visibility. I believe that through the above introduction, everyone has already understood the system composition of the homogenizing emulsifier.