Vacuum emulsifier is a kind of equipment that is widely used in industry, suitable for biomedicine; food industry; daily chemical care products; paint and ink; nanomaterials; petrochemicals; printing and dyeing auxiliaries; paper industry; pesticides and fertilizers; plastics and rubber ; Power electronics; other fine chemicals, etc. It is mainly used for high-performance emulsification equipment for continuous production of fine materials or circular processing. Because the emulsifier has very superior performance in processing materials, it is welcomed by many companies! Vacuum emulsifier can effectively complete the cutting, dispersion and emulsification of materials in a short time, so that the processed materials can meet the requirements of major industrial industries. Demand for use.
Working process and principle of vacuum emulsifier
Vacuum emulsifier refers to the use of high-shear emulsifier to quickly and uniformly distribute one phase or multiple phases to another continuous phase under the state of vacuum, and use the powerful functions of machinery to make the in the narrow gap between the stator and rotor, it is subjected to hundreds of thousands of hydraulic shears per minute. The combined effects of centrifugal extrusion, impact and tearing can instantly evenly disperse and emulsify. After high-frequency cyclic reciprocation, high-quality products with no bubbles, delicate and stable are finally obtained. The vacuum emulsifier is mainly composed of pretreatment pot, main pot, vacuum pump, hydraulic pressure, electrical control system, etc.
Let's talk about some precautions for the use of vacuum emulsifier:
1. Cleaning: The pump body must be cleaned before using the emulsifier and all equipment
2. Reversing: Many equipments are particularly sensitive to reversing. Reversing can easily cause the motor to burn out. The emulsion pump is particularly sensitive to reversing, so you must pay special attention to it when using it.
3. When the vacuum emulsifier is running, dry powder, small solids and small lumps are not allowed to directly enter the pump body. The emulsified material of the emulsifier must be fluid, and the solids will jam the rotor of the emulsifier and cause the motor to burn out.
4. Leakage: When the emulsifier is in normal operation, pay attention to whether there is material leakage in the pump body. If there is any leakage, stop the operation of the emulsifier, and check and adjust the sealing device;
5. Idling: Idling is not likely to cause the equipment to malfunction, so remember that the equipment can be idling without instructions, do not let the equipment idling
6. Noise: If the emulsion pump has abnormal noise during use, it should be shut down carefully to remove the fault