Principle description: The labeling machine is based on PLC, receiving signals and controlling the work of various systems. See the above figure, when the "foot switch" is stepped on, the foot switch will send a start signal to the PLC, and the PLC will process according to the set program, and then start the "motor control system" to realize the process of stripping and sending the label. At the same time, "tag position sensing" (also known as measuring electric eye) will always pay attention to the distance traveled by the tag. When the current distance of a tag is entered, "tag position sensing" will immediately transmit this signal to the PLC. , The PLC will process according to the set program, send a stop signal to the "motor control system" and start the label suction and labeling system at the same time to complete the peeling and labeling process.
1. Actual output: record the number of products produced by the machine in real time.
2. Planned output: Enter the number of products to be produced. Once the production number is reached, the machine will stop working.
3. Electro-eye mode: select whether the machine is the electro-optical eye to start the machine.
4. Foot pedal mode: Select whether the machine is a foot switch to start the machine.
5. Start: press this button, the machine will work.
6. Stop: Press this button, the machine stops working.
7. Clear: Press this button to clear the number counted by the machine.
1. Time delay for measuring objects: the time when the measuring object detects the time delay to start the machine.
2. Traction start delay: refers to the time when the covered cylinder completes the standard and delays the start of the traction motor.
3. Overwriting time: refers to the time for overwriting the cylinder by the overwriting standard.
4. "Standard Stop Delay", set the time after the standard sensor detects that the standard is completed, and the delay stops the standard, any mode is valid, (0.0≤setting value≤32.767 unit: seconds);
5. "Traction automatic frequency", set the automatic running speed of the traction motor, (100≤setting value≤30000 unit: PPS);
6. "Traction manual frequency", set the manual running speed of the traction motor, (100≤setting value≤30000 unit: PPS);
1. First, put the "manual/automatic switch" in the manual state, and then use it in conjunction with the "jog switch".
2. The manual operation is mostly used for debugging, and it is used to mark the correction tape.
1. First, put the "manual/automatic switch" in the automatic state, and then use it in conjunction with the "foot switch".
2. The automatic operation is mostly used after debugging, including the marked position and the pasted position.