Homogeneous emulsifier can not only improve cleaning efficiency, but also save resources, improve work efficiency, and maximize the effect of homogeneous emulsifier. The following editor will introduce you to the things you need to pay attention to when cleaning the homogenizing emulsifier
1. Fill the reaction solvent into the homogenizing emulsifier from the exhaust valve, and after cleaning most of the residue, pour water into the kettle and stir for 10 minutes. At this time, open the lid of the kettle and clean the inner wall of the kettle.
2. When cleaning the homogenizing emulsifier, the kettle cover and sampling valve must be cleaned. At the same time, when there is water in the kettle, fill it with nitrogen.
3. For the homogenizing emulsifier that is not used temporarily, it is best to add 70% volume of clean absolute ethanol to the homogenizing emulsifier to soak without tightening the screws. After the homogenizing emulsifier is cleaned, it is convenient for the next use
4. For instantaneous reactions that produce a large amount of gas or high temperature, flammable and explosive chemical reactions, and ultra-high pressure, ultra-high temperature or medium containing chloride ions, fluoride ions and other reactions that cause serious corrosion to stainless steel, special orders must be ordered
5. When the reaction medium is loaded, it should not exceed 2/3 of the liquid level of the kettle body of the laboratory homogenizing emulsifier! It is strictly forbidden to disassemble under pressure during or at the end of the work. 6. It is strictly forbidden to work under overpressure or overtemperature.