Compared with aqueous sanitizing liquid phase, sanitizing gel can
effectively prevent the splashing and dripping of disinfectant, and has
the characteristics of no dripping, easy to use and quick drying.
Besides, it has the characteristics of stable performance, high efficiency and fast disinfection, no washing, environmental protection, gel shape, and feeling fresh and non-sticky after use.
Generally speaking, the process of disinfection gel is simple.
I. Ratio of raw materials
Ethanol 45-78 parts, n-propanol 7-15 parts, dichlorophenol 0.02-0.08 parts, deionized water 16-40 parts, thickening agent 0.2-0.8 parts, neutralizing agent 0.3-1.1 parts.This hands-free gel is a weak acid formula, close to the pH value of the skin, can effectively protect the skin of both hands;The gel is made of carbomer. It is easy to use and feels fresh without being sticky.
Ii. Preparation method
1. Slowly disperse the thickener powder on the surface of deionized water and soak for 40-60 hours until completely dissolved;
2. Dissolve dichlorophenol with ethanol to make dichlorophenol ethanol solution;
3. Mix ethanol, n-propanol, dichlorophenol ethanol solution in the stainless steel stirring tank, stir evenly, then add the thickener solution prepared in step 1, then add deionized water, stir evenly;
4. Add neutralizer to adjust pH to 5-7 to make a hands-free disinfection gel.
3. Hand-free disinfection gel production equipment
jutao stainless steel dispersive emulsifying tank is made of sanitary
grade 304 or 316L stainless steel, and the tank is mirror polished for
Stainless steel dispersive emulsifying tank is composed of agitator tank body, agitator cover, agitator, support, transmission device, shaft sealing device, etc., which can be equipped with heating, cooling, vacuum and other devices.
The stirring tank body and the stirring tank cover can be opened according to the technological requirements of feeding, discharging, observation, temperature measurement, pressure measurement, steam fractionation, safe venting and other technological pipe holes