1. It can greatly shorten the exhaust time after the initial water injection of the heating or cooling system, which is very beneficial to the initial commissioning operation of the system.
2. Remove the gas in the system to prevent air resistance and ensure stable and reliable system during normal operation.
3. Eliminate pump cavitation and reduce system operation noise.
4, due to the removal of oxygen in the water, will reduce the system's aerobic corrosion, extending equipment use time.
5. Since the gas in the water is removed, gas bubbles are not attached to the surface of the heat exchanger, which improves the heating efficiency.
6. The working time and cycle of the degasser can be adjusted as needed.
7. The capacity of a single system can be up to 150 m3; multiple units can be used in parallel.
8, the equipment is easy to install, fully automatic operation, safe and reliable, easy to maintain.