Vacuum emulsifier operation rules
1. Close the power switch.
2. The [Spotlight] switch points to the ON position.
3. Open the lid: Before opening, check the vacuum degree in the pan. The lid must be opened when the degree of truth is zero. If the vacuum is not zero, the vacuum in the pan should be broken first. Press the [Hydraulic Pump] to activate the green button and open the shut-off valve before lifting the hydraulic rod. Move the handle of the oil pressure lever upward, and the lid will rise. Loosen the handle of the oil pressure rod, and the lid is still. When the lid is lifted, release the handle of the oil pressure lever and press the [oil pressure pump] to stop the red button.
4. Close the lid: Before the lid is lowered, first check whether the emulsified pan is back to the right position, then press the [oil pressure pump] to start the green button, press down the handle of the oil pressure rod, the lid falls and the pan body closes. Loosen the handle of the hydraulic lever and press the [hydraulic pump] to stop the red button.
5. Vacuuming: Close all valves on the emulsifying pot, press the [vacuum pump] to start the green button, and open the vacuum valve. After pumping to the required degree of process, close the vacuum valve and press [vacuum pump] to stop the red button. Pay attention to the water supply of the pump when the vacuum pump is started, and the water pressure is maintained at 0.1-0.2MPa.
6. Feeding and adding spices: Evacuate the emulsifying pot to a negative pressure of -0.07MPa, extend the feed pipe into the material of the dissolving pot, open the feed valve, and close the valve after the feed is completed. Spices can also be added using the quick opening sight glass port.
7. Stirring: When the material enters the emulsifying pot (1 / 2—2 / 3), you can press [Scraper Mixer] to start the green button. Start stirring according to the principle of low speed to high speed, observe whether the direction of rotation is correct, and do not reverse. In a clockwise direction, slowly rotate the reducer handwheel on the beam. The stirring speed is controlled at 30 rpm-75 rpm.
8. Homogenization: Start the homogenizer when no load is allowed, check whether the direction of rotation of the homogenizer is correct, and do not reverse. Press [Homogeneous Blender] to activate the green button. Start running on the principle of low speed to high speed. In the clockwise direction, slowly turn the speed setting knob under [Homogeneous Agitator]. Speed range 0-3000 rpm.
9. Heating: drain the condensed water in the jacket before heating, close the cooling water valve, and then open the steam inlet valve, monitor the heating status through the temperature digital display instrument, and the temperature control is completed by the manual control valve. Water vapor pressure ≤1.9 kg / cm (0.2MPa).
10. Cooling: Close the steam valve, open the inlet valve and outlet valve, and control the cooling rate by controlling the cooling water flow.
11. Dissolution of raw materials: Add the materials to the oil pan and water pan respectively according to the process formula. If heating is required, see item 9 Heating. Press [oil pan stirrer] and [water pan stirrer] respectively to start the green button, and start the operation according to the principle of low speed to high speed. In a clockwise direction, slowly rotate the speed setting knob under the oil mixer and water mixer to start mixing the materials. In the counter-clockwise direction, slowly rotate the speed setting knobs under the oil agitator and the water agitator, press their stop red buttons to stop the agitation. When there is no material in the oil pot or water pot, the stirring device shall not be started, so as to avoid the failure of the seal and cover the pot.
12. Discharging: When the vacuum is zero, press the green button of [Hydraulic Pump] and put the lid on
After the lifting is completed, turn the handwheel on the left side of the pot counterclockwise, the pot body tilts to discharge. After the discharge is completed, turn the handwheel pot body on the left side of the pot clockwise to return to the right position.
13. Cleaning: If the production variety needs to be changed or the vacant time exceeds 24 hours after the discharge, the pot should be cleaned. Half a pot of clean water can be placed in the pot, the pot body can be heated, and the stirring device and homogenizer can be started. Pot to clean. After cleaning, separate
The speed of the agitator and homogenizer is reduced from high speed to low speed. Press the red buttons of [Scraping Mixer] and [Homogeneous Mixer] respectively, and drain the water in the pot. Finally, heat the pot to dry the inner surface of the pot.
14. Oil pan and water pan cleaning: You can put half a pot of clean water in the pan, heat the pan body, and start the stirring device to clean the pot. After cleaning, reduce [oil pan mixer] and [water pan mixer] from high speed to low speed respectively. Press its stop button. Drain the pot water and dry the inner surface of the pot.
15. In case of abnormal situation, shut down immediately, and ask a professional to inspect and repair it.
16. The equipment must have reliable grounding.
17. Shutdown: Turn off all buttons and turn off the power switch.