Raw water→ Raw water tank→ Raw water pump→ Sand filter→ Active carbon filter→ Security filter→ high pressure pump→ RO component→ Pure water tank →UV/Ozone→ Pure Water
1. Raw water tank: store water, buffering pressure, overcome instability of supplying water by pipe, ensure to supply water stably and continuously for whole system
2. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pretreatment filter.
3. Sand filter: use fiber glass or stainless steel vessel as housing, fill quarts sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc.
4. Active carbon filter: use fiber glass or stainless steel vessel as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances.
5. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm.
6. High pressure pump: provide needed working pressure for RO system, ensure production capacity of pure water.
7. RO(reverse osmosis) system: can remove particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, virus, heat source etc. harmful substances and 99% dissolved salts.