The 500L blending mixing stirring tank produced by our company is mainly suitable for the configuration of liquid detergent (dish washing liquid, shampoo, shower gel, etc.). The tank volume is for customers choose.
Performance and features
1. The blending mixing stirring tank mixer system integrates the functions of stirring, dispersing, heating, cooling, pumping out, and defoaming (optional). It is an ideal equipment for detergents deployed by domestic and foreign manufacturers.
2. The full range of scraped wall mixing adopts inverter speed regulation, which can produce high-quality products with different processes according to customer requirements.
3. The blending mixing stirring tank can heat and cool the material. There are two main heating methods: steam and electric heating. The discharge is convenient. It can be directly discharged or can be equipped with a conveying pump.
4. A variety of high-speed homogenizers, powerfully mixing solid and liquid raw materials can quickly dissolve insoluble materials such as AES / AESA / LSA in liquid washing production, saving energy consumption and greatly shortening the production cycle.
5. The pot body is welded with three layers of stainless steel imported plates, and the tank body and pipes are mirror-polished to meet GMP requirements.
6. The omni-directional frame scraper mixing paddle adopts frequency converter for speed regulation, which reduces bubble formation when the temperature is low and the consistency is high. High-quality products with different processes can be produced according to customer requirements.
The Applications Of 500L Blending Mixing Stirring Tank
1) Cosmetics industry:
Skin creams, shaving creams, shampoos, toothpastes, cold creams, cold sun creams, facial cleansers, nutritious, detergents, shampoos, serums, moisturizers, hand creams and more
2) Daily Chemicals:
Laundry liquid, hand sanitizer, toilet clean, car glass water, etc.
3) Pharmaceutical industry:
Latex, emulsion, ointment (ointment), oral syrup, oral liquid, etc.
4) Food industry:
Sauces, cheese, nutrient solutions, baby food, chocolate, sugar, etc.
5) Chemical industry:
Latex, sauce, saponified products, paints, coatings, resins, adhesives, lubricants, etc.