The description of hand sanitizer making machine
This hand sanitizer making machine is suitable for manufacturing various liquid products (such as detergent, shampoo, shower gel, hand wash etc). The hand sanitizer making machine integrates mixing, homogenizing, heating, cooling, pump discharge finished products functions. Hand sanitizer making machine is the ideal equipment for liquid products in domestic and international factories.
|Model||Capacity(L)||mixing power(kw)||Mixing Speed(r/min)||Homogenizing power(kw)||Homogenizing speed(r/min)||Heating method|
|JT-200||200||0.75||0-65||2.2-4||3000||Steam Heating or Electric Heating (optional)|
Note: In case of inconformity of the data in the table due to technical improvement or customization, the real object shall prevail.
1. The blending system adopts single-direction or double-direction wall scraping blending and frequency converter for speed adjustment to satisfy production of high quality products according to customer requirements.
2. According to technological requirement, the tank can heat and cool materials. The heating way includes steam heating or electric heating for choice.
3. The jacketed pot is welded by imported three-layer stainless steel plate. Inner layer is SUS316L stainless steel, outer and middle are SUS304 stainless steel. The tank body and the pipes adopt mirror polishing, which fully conforms to GMP requirements.
4. Various forms of blending vanes are suitable for production of different types of products.
5. Easy to discharge, bottom direct discharge or by transfer pump.
6. The frame structure wall scraper, blending speed 0-60r/min. Blending way can choose single way mixing or double way mixing. High shearing homogenizer, rotation speed can reach 3000rpm.
7. Button control panel, easy operation,only press the button
8. Upper motor: provide power to the mixing, stable operation
9. Bottom motor: provide power to the homogenizer. The pipe of material outlet adopts the SUS316L stainless steel. Open the valve and take out material. It can also transfer material by pump.