1. Also known as centrifugal homogenizer, it is especially suitable for the pre-treatment section of materials;
2. It has large processing capacity and low energy consumption, and is suitable for industrialized continuous production;
3. The treated material has the characteristics of narrow particle distribution range and good uniformity;
4. Time saving, high efficiency, energy saving and high production efficiency;
5. Easy to install and disassemble, easy to clean, to meet the CIP cleaning needs of different occasions;
6. Has a certain self-suction and low lift conveying function;
7. No dead ends, 100% of the material is dispersed by emulsification;
8. Low noise, stable operation and easy maintenance.