There are three main vacuuming functions of 50L vacuum homogenizer cream mixer. One is the formation of negative pressure in the emulsifying pot, to pump water (oil) phase material into the emulsifying pot; Second, under the circumstance of vacuum negative pressure, the oxidizing atmosphere of the air in the caldron is beneficial to protect the material body from being oxidized faster; Three is to prevent the formation of bubbles in the material body, and can help reduce the cream body and surface "ugly" bubbles, improve the material body beautiful.
|Capacity||50L||Material||SUS304 / SUS316|
|Uncapping||electric lift / hydraulic lift||Heating||electric heating / steam heating|
Notice when operating the vacuum
When operating the vacuum pumping function of 50L vacuum homogenizer cream mixer, the following skills should be paid attention to:
1. In the pumping stage, the vacuum is not necessary to be too high, generally maintained within the range of -0.04mpa ~ 0.06mpa. The negative pressure is too large, for some of the vacuum mouth is close to the feed mouth for the pot, the cream material is easy to drift and adhere near the vacuum mouth, the next time the vacuum pump is opened, there will be more material into the vacuum pump system pipeline, will increase the burden of vacuum pump pollution. Of course, also want strict requirements: in the opening of vacuum, shall not at the same time pumping, and in the vacuum reached and closed the vacuum pump, to close the vacuum pipeline valve closest to the 50L vacuum homogenizer cream mixer emulsion pot, then, can open the suction valve.
2. The emulsification stage itself is carried out in a weak vacuum state (the negative pressure of about 0.015~ 0.03mpa will remain in the pumping stage). At the end of the emulsification stage and the temperature drops to about 65~70 degrees, the flow of the material body is still relatively good, so it is easy to remove the large to small bubbles generated by violent agitation during the emulsification stage. At this time, the vacuum should be divided into 2~3 batches, each batch maintained for 3 minutes, and then slowly in 3 minutes uniform speed, each time to maintain the highest negative pressure of 0.09mpa.
3. Continued cooling, between 50 and 58 degrees, is the crystallization temperature zone of most solid oils, which is the final optimal temperature range for vacuuming and defrosting. This is done at a medium to low speed (about 45~55rpm) to remove the medium-fine bubbles from the surface of the material that are close to forming viscosity and still have fluidity. At this time, the vacuum is divided into 2~3 batches, each batch is maintained for 3 minutes, and then at a very slow speed of 3~5 minutes, the highest vacuum of each batch can also be pumped to -0.09mpa.
4. Be careful when vacuuming soap-based or foaming systems. In addition to in the pumping phase of the vacuum, the material body before the formation of a stable consistency (about 48 degrees), do not easily vacuum, otherwise, will produce a large number of difficult to eliminate the large foam. In the near low temperature zone, the low vacuum degree (not more than -0.06mpa) can be extracted appropriately to eliminate the surface bubbles caused by the surface of the material.
5. do not open vacuum in the high temperature zone (above 58 degrees) (except for pumping) to avoid the loss of volatile oil esters by gasification, which will affect the viscosity of the product or the stability of the material. In the medium-low temperature zone, vacuum (negative pressure value up to -0.09mpa) is required according to the general requirements to eliminate the bubbles on the surface of the material body, so that the cream material body has a smooth and delicate feeling, but the total time shall not exceed 5 minutes.