Introduction of high shear vacuum homogenizer
The high shear vacuum homogenizer, also called vacuum emulsifying machine, is a tilt-able vacuum mixer system for the production of viscous emulsions, dispersion's and suspensions in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and chemical industries. It's the most popular vacuum emulsifier homogenizer design in Asia and US and is suitable for making small to medium batches of cream and emulsions. The high shear vacuum homogenizer is mainly applied in such industries as daily chemical care products, biopharmaceutical industry, food industry, paint and ink, nanometer materials, petrochemical industry, printing and rubber, electrics and electronics and fine chemical industry etc., the emulsifying effect is more prominent for materials of high base viscosity and high solid content.
|Model||Capacity(L)||Mixing power(kw)||Mixing speed (r/min)||Homogenizing power(kw)||Homogenizing speed (r/min)||Heating method|
|JT-E-20||20||0.37||0-63||0.75||0-3000||steam heating or electric heating (optional)|
|Note: In case of inconformity of the data in the table due to technical improvement or customization, the real object shall prevail.|
1. The pot body adopts three layers stainless steel welding, tanks and pipe mirror polishing, in line with the GMP requirements;
2. According to the technological requirements, tanks can heating and cooling material.
3. All-round mixing, scraping wall adopts frequency control of motor speed control, can produce different process of high quality products according to the customer request.
4. The vacuum defoaming can make the materials meet the requirement of being aseptic.
5. The main boiler lid can adopt lifting system, it is easy to clean and the cleaning effect is more obvious, the main boiler can adopt tilting discharge.