The description of stainless steel mixing tank with agitator
The stainless steel mixing tank with agitator produced by our company include many varieties. The homogenizing systems include top homogenizer , bottom homogenizer, internal and external circulating homogenization. The mixing systems include single-way mixing, double-way mixing and helical ribbon mixing. The lifting systems include single-cylinder lifting and double-cylinder lifting. Various high quality products can be customized according to customer's requirements.
The stainless steel mixing tank with agitator designed by our company is suitable for all kinds of cream& paste material with high viscocity in industres line of cosmetic, daily-use commodity and pharmacy, medicine and food industries such as skin cream, BB cream, shampoo, ultrasound gel, wax, ointment, detergent, honey, sauce etc.
Technical parameter of stainless steel mixing tank with agitator
|Model||Capacity(L)||Mixing power(kw)||Mixing speed (r/min)||Homogenizing power(kw)||Homogenizing speed (r/min)||Heating method|
|JT-E-20||20||0.37||0-40||0.75||0-3000||steam heating or electric heating (optional)|
|Note: In case of inconformity of the data in the table due to technical improvement or customization, the real object shall prevail.|
Features of stainless steel mixing tank with agitator
1. The triple mixing adopts the imported frequency converter for speed adjustment, which can meet different technological demands.
2. The homogenizing structure made through German technology adopts the imported double-end mechanical seal effect. The maximum emulsifying rotation speed can reach3,000rpm and the highest shearing fineness can reach 0.2-5um.
3. The vacuum defoaming can make the materials meet the requirement of being aseptic. The vacuum material sucking is adopted, and especially for the powder materials, vacuum sucking can avoid dust.
4. The emulsifying pot cover can adopt lifting system, easy to clean and the cleaning effect is more obvious, the emulsifying pot can adopt tilt discharge.
5. The pot body is welded by imported three-layer stainless steel plate. The tank body and the pipes adopt mirror polishing, which fully conforms to GMP requirements.
6. According to technological requirements, the tank body can heat or cool the materials. The heating modes mainly include steam heating or electric heating.
7. To ensure the control of the whole machine is more stable, the electric appliances adopt imported configurations, so as to fully meet the international standards.
Video of stainless steel mixing tank with agitator