The material is cut in the shear joint and rapidly broken into particles of 200μm-2μm. Since the ointment vacuum machine emulsion tank is in a vacuum state, the bubbles generated during the stirring process are taken away in time. The main tank operation is convenient for discharging the bottom of the pan, and the pipe can directly enter the filling machine for dispensing, and at the same time, the material is dumped and discharged, which is convenient for cleaning. It is an ideal equipment for producing ointment, cream and honey cosmetics. It can also be used in the production of related products in high viscosity material industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and fine chemicals.
The Technical Specification Of Ointment Vacuum Machine
|Model||Capacity(L)||Mixing power(kw)||Mixing speed (r/min)||Homogenizing power(kw)||Homogenizing speed (r/min)||Heating method|
|JT-E-20||20||0.37||0-63||0.75||0-3000||steam heating or electric heating (optional)|
|Note: In case of inconformity of the data in the table due to technical improvement or customization, the real object shall prevail.|
The Characteristics Of Ointment Vacuum Machine
1. Complex scraping board blending oar of ointment vacuum machine is suitable to every kind of complicated recipe and achieve optimizing effect;
2. Frame mixing and blade mixing operate in the opposite direction, which can be frequency-adjusted, frame-type mixing with scraper and no dead angle;
3. The biggest feature is homogenizer on the bottom of ointment vacuum machine, more powerful, very suitable for high viscosity materials;
4. The ointment vacuum machine is Hydraulic system, tilt system. All contact material part adopts SUS316L, polishing reach 300 mesh;
5. Vacuum system is vacuum suction which applies Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump defoaming treatment. It will increase homogenization effect;
6. Discharging by dumping or outflow from bottom valve;
7. Customer can choose frequency conversion timing homogenizer and highest rotate speed is 3600 r/min;
8. There is also an emergency stop function.