Introduction Of vacuum chemical mixer
The vacuum chemical mixer is designed and used for heating, melting, and ointment emulsifying. Customer can choose frequency conversion timing homogenizer and highest speed is 4500 r/min. The inner wall of the kettle is finished by large vertical turning machine, and then polished automatically by large polishing machine to ensure that the movable scraper on the planetary rack (suitable for sealant) can completely scrape off the materials on the inner wall of the kettle when rotating. The cover of main emulsifier tank can be lifted and lowered automatically, and it is equipped with high shear homogenizer to enhance the homogenizing effect of materials to the greatest extent.
The Characteristics Of vacuum chemical mixer
1. Contact material is stainless steel 316L to prevent the mixer from being corroded by erosion material.
2. The main blending adopts stepless speed variation device which can reduce the formation of bubbles when the temperature is low and the viscosity is high.
3. Going up & down type homogenizing emulsifier mixer: Suitable to mix many kinds of materials. Without dead corner, leaving no materials in the tank after discharge. Homogenizer can work long time continuously.
4. It is automatic loading, discharging and cleaning systems, hydraulic lifting and tilting systems.
5. Tank with jacket for heating or cooling demand.
6. The ointment is operated in a sealed container and operated in a vacuum state. The material is sucked through the bottom of the pot to the ensure that the production process is almost free of dust.
7. The equipment is automatic rising type, the material was directed draw into the emulsifying boiler from oil boiler and water boiler based on a pipe that is under vacuum, the discharge is based on the turn the emulsifying tank.
The Technical Parameter Of vacuum chemical mixer
The Applications Of vacuum chemical mixer
The vacuum chemical mixer is mainly applied in such industries as daily chemical care products, biopharmaceutical industry, food industry, paint and ink, nanometer materials, petrochemical industry, printing and dyeing auxiliaries, pulp & rubber, electrics and electronics, fine chemical industry, etc. pesticide, fertilizer, plastic & rubber, eletrics and electronics, fine chemical industry, etc. The emulsifying effect is more prominent for materials of high base viscosity and high solid content.