Vacuum Emulsifying homogenizing system for cream is a set of mixing, dispersion, emulsification and homogenization, powder absorbing functions in one integrated system, a control systme, but also with the peripheral oil,water tanks, the use of vacuum, heating/cooling system, It is a special equipment for producing medical ointment, cream, soap, lotion and other cosmetic and medical products.
The Technical Parameter Of Vacuum Emulsifying Homogenizing System For Cream
|Model||Capacity||Mixing Power||Mixing Speed||Homongenizing Power||Homongenizing Speed||Heatting method|
|JT-200||200||0.75||0-65||2.2-4||3000||Steam Heating or Electric Heating(optional)|
The Characteristics Of Vacuum Emulsifying Homogenizing System For Cream
1. Vacuum Emulsifying homogenizing system for cream adopts SIEMENS motors, all components are famous international brands;
2. The main homogenizing tank of Vacuum Emulsifying homogenizing system for cream uses a scraping blender, under the centrifuge effect, the PTFE scraper is adjacent to the wall to scrape material from the wall. A stepless speed adjustment is used. The speed of the blending can be infinitely adjusted from 0 to 63rpm.
3. The materials will be well homogenized regardless of the quantity of materials put into the tank. The total quality fo the materials must cover up the homogenizer. The homogenizer can be installed through the bottome of the machine.
4. Main pot is in vacuum state during the working to avoid bubbles.
5. Using vacuum material sucking device with high frequency, simple and convenient operation.
6. Generally the parts have contact with material adopt SUS316L, other parts SUS 304.
7. The vacuum Emulsifying homogenizing system for cream tank body and the pipes adopt mirror polishing, which fully conforms to GMP standards.