Emulsification means by operation of centrifugal extruding, impacting, breaking and turbulence etc., incompatible materials are highly sheared, rapidly and evenly mixed together with the addition of surfactants. Meanwhile, bubble-free find cream product will be achieved under vacuum process Such as oil and water divide into two layers in the tank, low density oil in the upper in the tank, while high density water is below oil, however, they achieve emulsion under the strong mixing of homogenizer.
The Technical Specification Of Vacuum Homogenizing Emulsification Machine
|Note: In case of inconformity of the data in the table due to technical improvement or customization, the real object shall prevail.|
Mixing speed (r/min)
Homogenizing speed (r/min)
The Characteristics Of Vacuum Homogenizing Emulsification Machine
1. Frequency controller of vacuum homogenizing emulsification machine for stir speed adjustment.
2. The whole process of vacuum homogenizing emulsification machine including vacuum material suction and vacuum defoaming can be completed under the vacuum status without cellular contaminatoin, and thus, prolonging shelf life of products.
3. The emusification homogenizer, speed max 3600rpm. this kind of agitator is mixing most high viscosity , such as suspension, oil, fat emulsification , etc.
4. The pot could heat&cool the material, electric heating or steam heating.
5. The finished product , pumed out from Discharge System.
The material is imported SUS316L stainless steel With Teflon scraper.
The homogenizer can in intalled of the tank top or the tank bottom. With high speed 0-3600rmp.
Hydraulic lift the tank body, tilt down the materials.