The vacuum homogenizing emulsifying mixer machine is a quality product newly researched and developed by our company through combining advanced international and domestic technologies.It's suitable for producing materials of high viscosity such as foundation,cream and toothpaste etc. Its prominent feature homogenizer can make the materials work under the homogenizing status so as to achieve the effect of completely emulsifying the materials.
The Technical Parameter Of Vacuum Homogenizing Emulsifying Mixer Machine
The Characteristics Of Vacuum Homogenizing Emulsifying Mixer Machine
1. Homogenizer is installed on main tank bottom to increase motor power more thoroughly and strongly. It uses advanced German technology, with unique structure. The material moves of high-speed in the multi-gap between the rotor and the stator, which forms a strong hydraulic shearing. During few production, it can exert homogenizing effect fully.
2. The vacuum defoaming of the makes the material meet the requirements of sanitation and sterility. The vacuum suction material used can avoid dust, especially powder products.
3. The appearance is beautiful and generous, the appearance adopts special polishing technology, the gloss is like mirror.
4. The lid is with a light observation hole, which can keep control of the material emulsification situation in the kettle. There is a small material entrance, which is convenient to add special essence into the kettle.
5. The emulsifying mixer machine material contact parts all use SUS316L.
Vacuum homogenizing emulsifying machine pot cover accessories generally have the following types:
A small amount of raw material hopper. The hopper allows the vacuum homogeneous emulsifier to cut and emulsify the main raw materials while adding a small amount of raw materials such as flavors and spices.
Vacuum device. The vacuum device is composed of a vacuum interface and a vacuum gauge. The vacuum interface is usually directly connected with the vacuum pump of the vacuum homogenizing emulsifier for vacuum degassing in the emulsifying pot. The vacuum gauge shows the degree of vacuum in the emulsifying pot when vacuuming.
filter. The filter can prevent impurities from entering the main pot of the vacuum homogenizing emulsifier when vacuum sucking in the water and oil phase of the emulsifier, ensuring the quality of the main ingredients.
Perspective windows with lighting. The window is equipped with a lighting lamp. When you need to observe the emulsification effect of the raw materials in the main pot of the vacuum homogenizing emulsifier, you can turn on the lighting lamp to see clearly.
Air exhauster. The air exhauster is used for the vacuum homogenizing emulsifier to emulsify the material in the vacuum state, and exhaust when the emulsifier lid rises. This prevents impurities from being sucked into the raw materials along with the air, causing secondary pollution of the raw materials.
Scratch mirror settings. When the vacuum homogenizing emulsifier is emulsifying raw materials, the staff needs to know the emulsification state of the raw materials in the emulsifying pot at any time. The temperature difference between the inside and outside of the vacuum homogenizing emulsifier will cause the perspective window to fog, so the perspective window is usually installed with a mirror setting.
To mix the materials evenly.
The emulsifying pot to discharge the matterials and easy to clean.
PLC touch screen control and button control is optional.