The vacuum homogenizer mixer for laboratory is specially designed adopting advanced technology of Overseas according to the cosmetic and ointment production technology. The vacuum homogenizer mixer for laboratory machine is made up of pretreatment boiler, vacuum emulsification blending boiler, vacuum pump, hydraulic system, pouring-out system, electrocontrol system and worktable.It is suitable for production of ointment and cream products in cosmetic and pharmaceutical plants. This type of product is designed for manufacturing cosmetics productions, such as medicine emulsion, ointment, vanishing cream, lotion, facial cream shampoo and so on.
|Model||Capacity(L)||Mixing power(kw)||Heating method|
|JT-E-20||20||0.37||steam heating or electric heating (optional)|
|Note: In case of inconformity of the data in the table due to technical improvement or customization, the real object shall prevail.|
Mixing speed (r/min)
Homogenizing speed (r/min)
Performance and features
1. Composite scraper impeller of vacuum homogenizer mixer for laboratory is for all kinds of complex formula, optimizing energy efficiency. PTFE scraper caters to agitation of tank, scraping the pot wall efficiently.
2. 316L material will be adopted for inner layer.
3. The vacuum homogenizer mixer for laboratory is equipped with a unqiue sigt glass. There are cleaning scrapers under the glass plate and with a closed type light, the operator can check the status of the homogenizing.
4. Advanced hydraulic system to make removing the material very easy also it is very convenient to clean the machine.
5. The interior surface adopts mirror polish, vacuum agitating device is hygienically made according to the normal hygiene standard of GMP and is the most idea production equipment).
The main of the the vacuum mixer machine can be tilt to 90 degree to pour down the finished materials, and easy to clean the pot.
The homogenizer is of the tank bottom, but the top homogenizer is also can be customized. Bottom homogenizer can shear the materials better than top homogenzier.
Main pot lid
Main pot lid with sightglass and vacuum pressure gauge and some other inlet.