Definition Of Vacuum Emulsifier System
The materials will pre-process in the water and oil phase, after that, the materials are pull into the emulsifier main tank bu vacuum pump. Then start to mix, the stirrer and scrapers can sweep the residues on the wall of the tank. And then the materials are cut off by the high shear homogenizer, the materials are cut off and turned to particles of 200nm-2um evenly and promptly. And the emulsifier main tank is under the vacuum condition, the bubbles will be taken away in time, and in the vacuum state, the powder of the raw materials is not fly.
The Characteristic Of Vacuum Emulsifier System
1. Bottom & upper homogenizer are optional.
2. The homogenizer adopts the most advanced technology,it can get a ideal emulsifying effect.The speed of high emulsification is 0-3600r/min, and the speed of low mixing is 0-65r/min.
3. The Vacuum homogenizing emulsifier mixer is mainly composed of water tank,oil tank,emulsifying tank, vacuum system, lifting system(optional), electronic control system (PLC is optional), operation, etc.
4. Material suction is fed materials from up side of the lid to avoid the products being polluted.
5. The homogenizer and the blade stirring can together work or separate work, the material slimming, emulsification, mixing, dispersing, tec, what will finished during short time.
6. Contact position adopt high-quality stainless steel 316L.
The Technical parameter Of Vacuum Emulsifier System