The vacuum tank emulsion machine is a complete system integrating mixing, dispersing, homogenizing, emulsifying and absorbing powder. By vacuuming, the produced products are no longer mixed with air bubbles during the stirring process, thereby ensuring the production of high-quality products with luster, fineness and good ductility. Our vacuum tank emulsion is mainly applied in such industries as daily chemical care products, biopharmaceutical industry, food industry, paint and ink, nanometer materials, petrochemical industry, printing and rubber, electrics and electronics and fine chemical industry etc., the emulsifying effect is more prominent for materials of high base viscosity and high solid content.
Technical Specification Of Vacuum Tank Emulsion Machine
|Model||Capacity(L)||Mixing power(kw)||Mixing speed (r/min)||Homogenizing power(kw)||Homogenizing speed (r/min)||Heating method|
|JT-E-20||20||0.37||0-63||0.75||0-3000||steam heating or electric heating (optional)|
|Note: In case of inconformity of the data in the table due to technical improvement or customization, the real object shall prevail.|
The Characteristics Of Vacuum Tank Emulsion Machine
1. Triple mixing of vacuum tank emulsion machine adopts the the imported frequency converter for speed adjustment, which can meet different technological demands.
2. The bottom of the vacuum tank emulsion machine main pot is equipped with a bottom valve, which has a positive pressure discharging function and no dead angle.
3. The oil and water phase mixers have exactly the same construction. There's a high speed disperser mounted from the top of the cover which helps dissolve the ingredients. Some customers will omit the oil and water phase mixers and keep the main emulsification machine only.
4. It has the advantages of stable operation, convenient maintenance and low labor intenstty.
5. The main lid is equipped with a light and a wiping mirror for easy observation of the state inside the pot.
6. The main boiler of vacuum tank emulsion machine capable of automatic lifting, dumping of discharge, to ensure maximum material completely discharging, configuration homogenizer can be variable frequency speed.