The Introduction of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment
This reverse osmosis drinking water treatment is suitable for electronic industry water: integrated circuit, silicon wafer, display tube and other electronic components, pharmaceutical industry water: large infusion, injection, tablets, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc. chemical industry process water: chemical circulating water, chemical products manufacturing, etc. Reverse osmosis drinking water treatment occupys little space, easy to operate, wide application range. Reverse osmosis desalting rate ≥99%, machine desalting rate ≥97%. 98% of organic matters, colloids and bacteria can be removed.
Raw water→ Raw water tank→ Raw water pump→ Sand filter→ Active carbon filter→ Security filter→ high pressure pump→ RO component→ Pure water tank →UV/Ozone→ Pure Water
|Model||Capacity(T/H)||Power(KW)||Recovery(%)||One Stage Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||Two Stage Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||EDI System Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||Raw Water Conductivity(μs/cm)|
Features of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment
1. Automatic switch on when low water level, and switch off when high water level.
2. Pure water tank with cone type structure,a discharge valve at the bottom, easy to clean and disinfect exhausted.
3. Integrating water flow indicator, TDS indicator, pressure indicator, control panel.
4. China Top Brand or world famous brand electrical, switch and valve systems.
5. When used for disposing industrial water, the reverse osmosis device does not consume large amounts of acids and alkalis and there is no secondary pollution. In addition, its operation cost is also low.
6. Finished water under good electric conductivity, one stage≤10μs/cm, two stage around 2-3μs/cm, EDI ≤0.5μs/cm (base on raw water ≤300μs/cm).
Video of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment