Activated carbon filtering device can remove the vision in the clear water color, odor and mercury, lead, cadmium, zinc, iron, manganese, chromium, such as heavy metal material, also can remove the arsenic in the water, and hydride, sulphide, residual chlorine and other high molecular compound and strontium, radium and other radioactive substances, remove and kill the bacteria and e. coli and other carcinogens in the water.
|Model||Capacity(T/H)||Power(KW)||Recovery(%)||One Stage Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||Two Stage Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||EDI System Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||Raw Water Conductivity(μs/cm)|
In case of inconformit of date in the table due to technical
improvement or customization ,the real object shall prevail.
Activated carbon function:
1. The cylinder block of activated carbon adsorption filter adopts hydraulic simulation long diameter design, and adopts high efficiency activated carbon with reasonable particle size and specific surface area of more than 1000M2/g, so that it has both the upper layer of special filtration and the lower layer of high efficiency adsorption and other functions, greatly improving the degree of water purification and carbon service life.
(1) residual chlorine content after treatment by HG activated carbon adsorption filter: ≤ 0.1ppm.
(2) outstanding performance of peculiar smell, organic matter, colloid, iron and residual chlorine in water;
(3) it also plays a good role in reducing turbidity and chroma of water, purifying water quality, and reducing pollution to subsequent systems (reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, ion exchanger).
2. Residual chlorine content of water after treatment by activated carbon adsorption filter: ≤ 0.1ppm.
3. Outstanding performance for peculiar smell, organic matter, colloid, iron and residual chlorine in water;
4. It also plays a good role in reducing turbidity and chroma of water, purifying water quality, and reducing pollution to subsequent systems (reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, ion exchanger).