Introduction of Reverse Osmosis Ro Process Water Treatment
According to different osmosis pressures of various materials, the process of reverse osmosis with a pressure higher than the osmosis pressure can be used to reach the purposes of separation, extraction, purification and concentration of a certain solution.
The Technical Parameter Of Reverse Osmosis Ro Process Water Treatment
The features of Reverse Osmosis Ro Process Water Treatment
1. There's RO controller, make whole RO system operating automatically.
2. During running, RO membrane may form some deposit and chemical cleaning device is equipped for periodical cleaning to ensure stable running of RO system. This system configures with membrane compounds and high-pressure pump.
3. According to different osmosis pressures of various materials, the process of reverse osmosis with a pressure higher than the osmosis pressure can be used to reach the purposes of separation, extraction, purification and concentration of a certain solution.
4. Sand Filter : To remove suspended matter from the water.
Activated Carbon Filter-To remove oil & grease from the raw water.
Micron Filtration: To remove micron particles from the raw water.
Osmotic pressure system High Pressure Pump: To create osmotic pressure in the raw water.
Desalination System by Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element: To desalt the raw water i.e. to reduce total dissolve solids.
5. The most highlighted features are low energy consumption, no pollution, simple technique ,high-quality water and convenient operation and maintenance.
6. The equipment has the characteristics of low operation cost, simple operation, high automation degree and stable effluent quality. Compared with other traditional water treatment methods, it has obvious advantages and is widely used in water treatment related industries.