Reverse osmosis application field
Reverse osmosis technology has been widely used in power plant boiler supply water, ultra-pure water treatment in electronics and semiconductor industries, pure water treatment in chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food, beverage, drinking water treatment, seawater, brine-water desalination, metallurgy, light industry, electroplating and leather industries, and other industries.
|Water production||0.25m3-100m3according to customers' requirement|
|RO membrane DN||0.00001-0.0001um|
|Ion removal rate||≥99%;|
|Endotoxin, bacterial removal rate||≥ 99%;|
|Effluent conductivity||≤ 15us / cm (source water quality TDS <200ppm)|
|Working pressur||0.2-0.4 Mpa,|
|Water temperature||5-40 ℃|
Note: In case of inconformit of date in the table due to technical improvement or customization ,the real object shall prevail.
Reverse osmosis water treatment provides the finest level of filtration. The RO membrane acts as a barrier to all salts and inorganic molecules, as well as organic molecules with a molecular weight greater than approximately 100. It is therefore a highly effective process for removing contaminants such as:
Performance and Advantages
1. Continuous operation, stable product water quality.
2. No acid and base regeneration is required.
3. Saved recoil and cleaning water.
4. Produce ultra-pure water with high yield (yield can be as high as 95%).
5. Safe and reliable operation.
6. Reduce operation and maintenance costs.
7. Simple installation and operation.