Reverse osmosis water treatment is used to purify water, which is the most advanced and effective membrane separation technology in the world. It is to separate material that can not pass through the semipermeable membrane from water when its pressure is higher than solution's osmotic pressure. The hole of RO membrane is so small that it canremove dissolved salt, colloid, suspended solid and micro organism etc. The system is of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple technology and easy control.
1.Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter/softener.
2. Multi-medium filter--get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, smell, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump--Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
7. RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
EDI: make the water more pure.
RO membrane: can remove particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, virus, heat source etc. harmful substances and 99% dissolved salts.
Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pretreatment filter
Raw water tank: store water, buffering pressure, overcome instability of supplying water by pipe, ensure to supply water stably and continuously for whole system