The pure water purifying equipment is a modern high technology developed recently in China. Pure water purifying equipment is to separate water from solution after it permeates the specially-made semi-transparent membrane through exerting a pressure that is higher than the osmosis pressure on the solution. As this process is reverse to the natural permeation direction,it is called reverse osmosis. According to different osmosis pressures of various materials, the process of reverse osmosis with a pressure higher than the osmosis pressure can be used to reach the purposes of separation ,extraction,purification and concentration of a certain solution.It does not need heating and there is no phase changing process;therefore,it saves more energy than traditional process.
Technical parameter of pure water purifying equipment
The features of pure water purifying equipment
1. Occupy little space, easy to operate, wide application range;
2. Operation cost is low, acid and alkali consumption is low, no secondary pollution;
3. Reverse osmosis desalting rate ≧99%, machine desalting rate ≧97%, 98% of organic and bacteria can be removed;
4. Finished water under good electronic conductivity, one stage ≦10u s/cm, two stage around 2~3u s/cm, EDI ≦0.5u s/cm(based on raw water≦300 u s/cm;
5. High operation automation degree. It is unattended. The machine will automatically stop in case of no water. Timed flushing of front filtering materials by automatic controller. Automatic flushing of reverse osmosis film by IC. Online display of raw water and pure water electronic conductivity.
RO system: the core part of pure water equipment, the production of high-purity water.
Raw water pump: provide needed pressure to sand filter/ carbon filter/ softener.
Water tank: store the water
EDI: make the water more pure, the electric conductivity is less than 0.5μs/cm.