FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
Reverse osmosis (R/O) is a water treatment process in which water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane that has very small holes or "pores". Clean water passes through and impurities that are too big to pass through the membrane are left behind and flushed away.
1. Electronic industry water: intergrated circuit, silicon water, display tube and other electronic components
2. Pharmaceutical industry water: large infusion, injection,tablets, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc.
3. Chemical industy process water: chemical circulating water, chemical products manufacturing, etc.
4. Eletric industy boiler feeding water: thermal power generation bolier, low pressure bolier power system in factories and mines.
5. Food industry water: purified drinking water,beverage, beer, alcohol, heath products,etc.
6. Purified drinking water: house properties, communities,enterprises, ect.
7. Other process water: automobile, home appliance painting, coated glass,cosmetice, fine chemicals etc.
our factory and work process