This industrial water treatment systems is mainly used to treat the to river water, well water, spring water, lake water and city water to directly drinking water for home use, factory beverage and food processing use.
The Technical parameter of the industrial water treatment systems
|Model||Capacity(T/H)||Power(KW)||Recovery(%)||One Stage Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||Two Stage Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||EDI System Finished Water Conductivity(μs/cm)||Raw Water Conductivity(μs/cm)|
The features of the industrial water treatment systems
1. Sand filter--The First stage pretreatment of industrial water treatment systems:
The use of multi-medium quartz sand filters, main purpose is to remove the water contains sediment, manganese, rust, colloid material, mechanical impurities, suspended solids and other particles.
2. Carbon filter--The Second stage pretreatment of industrial water treatment systems:
Activated carbon filters used to remove the pigment in the water, smell, a large number of chemical and biological organisms, reducing the residual value of water and pesticide pollution and other harmful pollutants.
3. Resin softener--The Third stage pretreatment of industrial water treatment systems:
Cationic resin used for water softening, primarily to remove hardness of water. So as to effectively prevent the reverse osmosis membrane fouling. System can automatically recoil, and so is red.
4. Security filter-- the Fourth stage pretreatment of industrial water treatment systems:
Particle size in water to remove fine particles, sand filters can remove very small colloidal particles in the water, so that the turbidity reached 1 degree.
5. RO system--the Fifth stage treatment of industrial water treatment systems:
The core equipment of water pump is imported and the membrane film is imported from America or. It is equipped with full set of clean unit. It has the features of simple structure, convenient operation and high technological level.