FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
Reverse osmosis water purification machine to treat water for drinking/mineral water or other usage. The water sources can be: Ground, spring, well, river, borehole, brackish, lake water and etc.
How it works
1. A semi permeable membrane in a reverse osmosis system only allows certain things to pass through
2. This membrane passes water easily but also prevents many other contaminants from passing by trapping them
3. Water Is normally on both sides of the membrane, the water on each side has a different concentration of dissolved minerals
4 The water in the less concentrated solution tries to dilute the more concentrated solution
5. Water will pass through the membrane trom the lower concentration side to the greater concentration side
6. The osmotic pressure created by the difference in water levels, will counter the diffusion process forming an equlibrium between the two sides.